- 1 Luviana Hotel Booking WordPress Theme Highlights
- 2 WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Theme
- 3 Hotel Booking WordPress Theme Built with Getwid
- 4 Custom Gutenberg Blocks for Hotel-related Content
- 5 List and Grid Room Layouts
- 6 Full and Fixed Width Websites Layouts
- 7 A Full-width Video Header
- 8 Change the Default Color Scheme
- 9 Integrated Online Booking System (added for free)
- 10 Real-time Property Search Form
- 11 Unlimited Search Form Fields
- 12 Automated and Manual Booking Confirmation Modes
- 13 Online and Offline Payments
- 14 Custom Room Rates, Deposits and Discounts
- 15 Charge Taxes and Fees
- 16 Sell Extras
- 17 Integrated Channel Manager for Bookings
- 18 Effortless Bookings Management
- 19 Export Bookings Data in CSV
- 20 Block Rooms and Dates Selectively
- 21 GDPR Compliant
- 22 Quick Setup withOne-Click Demo Import
- 23 WPML Compatible (Certified)
- 24 More features of Luviana WordPress Hotel Theme
- 25 More benefits of the built-in WordPress Booking plugin
Luviana Hotel Booking WordPress Theme Highlights
Clean and elegant design of Luviana makes this theme suitable for various hospitality establishments such as hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfast booking, bnbs, hostels, resorts or inns.
The theme is powered by MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin – an all-in-one reservation system for your WordPress site. Thanks to this, your guests will be free to check the availability of your hotel rooms online and book them in real-time.
WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Theme
Luviana Hotel Booking theme works seamlessly within WordPress 5.0+ and is built from the ground up for the WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg.) Take the best advantage of the new default editor and build a site for your hotel with no coding involved.
Hotel Booking WordPress Theme Built with Getwid
We built this theme using Getwid WordPress Blocks plugin – a free library of additional blocks for Gutenberg created by our team. Some of the blocks provided by Getwid are: Banner block, Image Slider blocks, Advanced Heading block, Testimonial block, Instagram Feed block, Image Hotspot Block and many more. You are free to use the extra blocks too and easily customize the look of any page or post visually in the block editor.
We created custom blocks to adapt the Hotel Booking plugin for the Gutenberg Block Editor. They enable you to add and edit rooms, the search form, calendars, services and more property-related content visually in the core WordPress Editor, without shortcodes.
List and Grid Room Layouts
The theme is pre-packed with different room layouts to help you choose the most suitable one for your property types. You can go with rather classic list layouts, more fancy boxed layout or a columnized minimalist view.
Full and Fixed Width Websites Layouts
Luviana offers several layout modes: the full-width layout allows your content to automatically span the whole width of your screen and creates an immersive UX, while the fixed-width website layout is great for keeping a default structure all the time.
A Full-width Video Header
The front-page image slider can be easily transformed into a header video or an image slideshow with a video. You can upload your video and set it as a first slide via the WordPress Customizer – it’ll ensure your slideshow or introductory video is not just beautiful but also optimized for better performance thanks to the native WordPress reliance.
Change the Default Color Scheme
By default, you can modify a header text color and a default background color. If you want to completely alter the color scheme of the theme, feel free to change accent colors responsible for buttons and widgets as well as secondary colors for button hovers and decorative elements.
Integrated Online Booking System (added for free)
No more per-booking commissions or subscription fees: create a directory of your hotel rooms on your own WordPress site and let your guests book them directly from you thanks to the integrated WP Booking system. You get full control over your hotel reservation system and are free to set any pricing or custom booking rules.
Real-time Property Search Form
Guests can search through all rooms via a dedicated search form, which includes four default fields: arrival/departure date, the number of adults and children. Feel free to shorten it to the check-in and check-out only, rename ‘Adults’ to guests, remove the ‘Children’ field only, state the age of children, etc.
Every room comes with an individual availability calendar, which displays up-to-date information automatically.
Unlimited Search Form Fields
You can extend the property search form with any number of your own search fields (location, room type, etc.) to allow your guests to perform a more tailored property search. The same values you add as search fields can be used to display as extra details in the accommodations directory.
Automated and Manual Booking Confirmation Modes
Choose among three ways of processing incoming reservations:
- automatically confirm reservations upon payment;
- automatically send emails with booking confirmation links to your guests;
- review and approve/decline bookings manually from the back-end of your site.
Online and Offline Payments
Let your guests securely pay online or upon arrival. Online payments are handled via 6 reliable payment gateways: PayPal, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora, Braintree and 2Checkout.
You can optionally purchase our custom WooCommerce Payments addon to enable any gateway available through WooCommerce without any tech help.
Custom Room Rates, Deposits and Discounts
The pricing system is deeply flexible. Charge different prices based on:
- Specific room type conditions (non-refundable, breakfast included).
- Any custom season (summer, weekends, Christmas, etc.).
- The length of stay (weekly, monthly or other customizable terms).
- Custom discount coupons (fixed value or percentage).
Monetary or percentage deposit payments are available.
Charge Taxes and Fees
Be upfront with your customers about all taxes or service charges you collect. With the built-in reservation system of Luviana theme, you can create taxes or fees with custom names and display them in booking price breakdown on checkout.
Offer extra packages and services to increase the sum of each check. The system allows to charge per accommodation or guest; once or per night. You can entice guests to buy more extras by featuring them at checkout and anywhere on the website. You may also offer any service for free.
Integrated Channel Manager for Bookings
Encourage direct bookings but don’t ignore OTAs! The built-in iCal sync support lets you update availability of your rooms across multiple channels, so if your hotel is listed on external booking platforms like Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb or similar, you can rest assured you’ll be protected from double reservations.
The two-way sync process (website with third-party platforms) can be both automatic and manual.
Effortless Bookings Management
As a hotel website manager, you are provided with multiple ways to handle bookings:
- View current and forthcoming reservations in a calendar format.
- Track Payment history and all logged actions of each booking.
- Optionally add reservations manually from the dashboard.
- Record payments manually upon guest’s arrival.
- Request the remaining balance automatically prior to guest’s arrival to secure their booking (requires a paid add-on).
- And more!
Export Bookings Data in CSV
Take your booking data with you! The ‘Reports’ plugin menu allows you to export bookings data in the CSV format (a spreadsheet document) selectively: you can either import everything or include only individual booking details before importing them (by the Accommodation type, booking status, etc.).
Block Rooms and Dates Selectively
The “Booking rules” menu allows you to designate default available check-in and check-out days, minimum and maximum days to stay and optionally disable booking option for selected properties for a certain time frame.
At checkout, all booking forms are supplied with the checkbox for opt-in consent to follow GDPR regulations. Clicking the checkbox, guests accept your website terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Quick Setup withOne-Click Demo Import
Get the theme’s sample data installed on your site automatically with one-click demo importer that comes along with this WordPress hotel template.
WPML Compatible (Certified)
A non-English website owner? We’ve got you covered: the Hotel Booking plugin works smoothly with the top used WPML plugin for creating a multilingual website. You can also use any other free or premium WordPress translation plugin of your choosing.
More features of Luviana WordPress Hotel Theme
- Responsive, mobile-friendly theme.
- 2 websites layout modes: full width and wide width.
- 4 menu locations, including any social icons.
- Ready-to-go restaurant layout.
- Pre-made Getwid Gutenberg blocks for any need: Testimonials, Team, Galleries, etc
- 2 blog layouts: classic one-column and grid.
- Support for post formats.
- Newsletter subscription form.
- Back to Top functionality.
- SEO optimized markup.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Fully responsive.
- Retina ready.
- Translation ready.
- WPML compatible.
- Extensive documentation.
- Fully supported: ticket system, live chat, email.
More benefits of the built-in WordPress Booking plugin
- Premium MotoPress WordPress Booking plugin included for free (usual price $69)!
- Ability to add more region-specific payment gateways with WooCommerce Payments add-on [not included into the theme].
- Hotel Booking Payment Request add-on to automatically request balance payments prior to arrival. [not included into the theme]
- Hotel Booking Reviews add-on to integrate functionality for guest-generated property reviews and ratings. [not included into the theme]
- Real-time availability calendar WordPress.
- Real-time search availability form.
- Seasonal and variable pricing.
- Nightly, weekly and monthly rates.
- Pre-bookable extra services and packages.
- Personalized discount coupons.
- Admin and customer email templates.
- Reservation of multiple rooms during one booking session.
- Free video tutorials on YouTube.
- Translated into 14 languages.
- Several premium extensions for the Hotel Booking plugin to add specific functionality: reviews, request balance payments prior to check-in, etc. (requires additional purchase).
- Optimized for Elementor and Divi Builders through free add-ons.
Theme Created by Popular MP Hotel Booking Plugin Providers.
= 1.2.2, Mar 12 2021 = * Added a header layout variation for the Accommodation page. * Added the ability to turn on a sticky menu. * Added the "back to top" button. * Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.9.5. * Added the ability to set the Booking Buffer option. * Added the ability to set Advance Reservation: the minimum number of days allowed before booking and the maximum number of days available for future bookings. * Added the ability to resend the confirmation email for a booking. * Added the ability to create internal notes for a booking visible for site admins only. * Added the ability to edit existing bookings: you can now update check-in and check-out dates, rates, services, etc., as well as add, replace, or remove accommodations in the original bookings. * Added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits. * Stripe API updated to version 7.72.0. * Improved compatibility with the image lazy-loading feature. * Bug fix: fixed an issue that may cause errors in Sucuri and WP Mail SMTP plugins. * Bug fix: fixed an issue with payments via Stripe when amount of transaction was not calculated properly. * Bug fix: fixed an issue when an accommodation became unavailable for assignment to its accommodation type after renaming. * Minor bugfixes and improvements. = 1.2.1, Jan 15 2020 = * Improved the front-page slideshow performance. = 1.2.0, Jan 13 2020 = * Added the ability to setup video as the first slide for front-page slideshow. * Added the ability to change primary colors. * Minor bugfixes and improvements. = 1.1.0, Nov 18 2019 = * Added ability to setup front-page slideshow settings in Customizer. * Added editor styles for Hotel Booking editor blocks. * Minor bugfixes and improvements. * Hotel Booking plugin updated to version 3.7.1. * Improved blocks compatibility with the new versions of the Gutenberg editor. * Added customer email address to the Stripe payment details. * Fixed an issue where the price breakdown was not displayed in the new booking emails. * Fixed an issue at checkout when coupon discount was not applied to the total price at the bottom of the page. * Fixed a bug concerning the impossibility to complete Stripe payment after applying the coupon code. * Fixed an issue where the type of the coupon code was changed after its use. * Improved the "Booking Confirmed" page with regard to displaying information on the client's booking and payment in case the booking is paid online. Follow the prompts to update the content of the "Booking Confirmed" page automatically or apply the changes manually. * Added the new email tag, which allows guests to visit their booking details page directly from the email. Important: you need to update your email templates to start using this functionality. * New actions and filters were added for developers. * Fixed the issue at checkout when a variable price was not applied if capacity is disabled in plugin settings. * Added Direct Bank Transfer as a new payment gateway. * Added the ability to delete iCal synchronization logs automatically. * Added new intervals for importing bookings through the iCal "Quarter an Hour" and "Half an Hour". * The user information is no longer required while creating a booking in the admin panel. You can enable it again in the settings. * Added new tags for email templates: Price Breakdown, Country, State, City, Postcode, Address, Full Guest Name. * Added the ability to select the accommodation type while duplicating rates. * Improvement: now if the accommodation type size is not set, the field will not be displayed on the website. * Implemented bookings synchronization with Expedia travel booking website. * Updated PayPal and Stripe payment integrations to comply with PSD2 and the SCA requirements. * Added the ability to receive payments through Bancontact, iDEAL, Giropay, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT payment gateways via the updated Stripe API. = 1.0.0, Jul 25 2019 = * Initial release.